Friday, August 24, 2007

spin cycle


Everyone has a washer and dryer, right? What's the big deal then??
Well, after years of apartment living with your laundry room either on-site or somewhere down the road we are thrilled to have these two join the family! It's been a couple of trying days for Sam to get them in the door, downstairs, and hooked up but the proof's in the pudding, we have it on spin cycle right now. Now, what else can I wash...

2 comments:

Angie and Jason said...

I was on cloud nine when my washer and dryer were delivered 3 years ago to my little house on West 8th Street! When I was listing my house for sale, the realtor asked if we were leaving the washer/dryer and I said NO WAY!!!! I used to go to the laundromat and did the occasional load at a friend's house - it was such a pain. What's funny is that even though I am still in love with the W/D, now it is Jason's job to do the laundry!

Anonymous said...

Those are monsters! They look like they mean business. Mine were little white Inglis twins and they lasted 25 years. I was equally proud of them and loved the trusty results.Every thing was delivered by the "good old Woodwards " store to our first house in North Vancouver. It was a great time of feeling as if I had arrived. Hope that you have the very sudsiest of wash days.