Sam and I heard the baby's heartbeat this morning! - after the good doctor patiently and slowly searched all the nooks and crannies of my belly with the doppler for a minute or two. "There it is", he said, and did we ever hear it! That marvelous swooshing sound of
our child.
5 comments:
Hooray!!! I remember that same amazing moment from both my pregnancies!
How exciting! Isn't it a wonderful sound?
Cass and Sam:
That confirmation from the Baby Doc, such good, good news. So glad for you both, and your mother and me too!
What a special sound to hear! an exciting time for you and Sam indeed!
:o)
K
To answer your question, I thought I had already left a comment here. But I don't see it. So here is another comment. :)
LOVE LOVE LOVE hearing the heartbeat! My favorite part of the OB appointments.
Post a Comment