Saturday, November 7, 2009

she charms them all

My friend Katrina popped in for a visit last week ... and a proper Walter introduction finally. Bearing gifts, Katrina-style. I felt spoiled. (Those who know her, know that's certainly not unusual!) I realized when taking this picture of my son gazing adoringly at her, that I have the same photo of Henry taken only a year earlier, and they're both wearing the same onesie as well, oddly enough. (Thank you, Liz, for that!) Henry was rather unsure at first of this loud, happy, curly-haired girl trying to make him play ... but by the end of the hour this massively excited boy and his megawatt smile were captured by my camera as you can see, laughing and flirting with that loud, happy, curly-haired girl.

Katrina, you won him over. And I'm not surprised.

Thanks for coming over to love on my boys. We'll pop in to work to see you soon!

3 comments:

Joy said...

Aah, wishing I could pop by for a visit to see our kids together again. Christmas is comin'

katrina lauren said...

awe...such sweet boys you have! i was so happy to come and play with henry and snuggle sweet little walt. oh henry is quite the flirt....i loved that i finally got him laughing and playing...such a character he is! it was so nice to have a visit with you and your little men!
xo
k

Diane said...

You have such beautiful little boys, Cass. Sweet picture with Katrina. I always enjoy your blog.