We woke up to a fresh blanket of snow this morning and are expecting more again tonight. I couldn't be happier. If we don't have to travel or be out on the highways then I can't help but wish for lots and lots of snow. So this morning was a happy Saturday surprise. Sam spent some time shovelling off our walkways so we plunked the boys down just outside our back door for some wintery playtime and then took turns taking them up and down our street in the sled. And only as Sam was taking photos of Walt and I did I realize that I was still wearing my pajama bottoms, a not so subtle pink plaid at that! Oh well ...
Even still, I look pretty cute. And pretty happy.
More snow tonight, please.



4 comments:
I feel the same way! We also woke up to snow and are getting more tonight. If it's gonna be cold and wintertime I would rather have snow than no snow! =) Enjoy it!!
Pink plaid pajama pants are perfect for a morning spent playing in the snow!
No snow here. It's been raining for days! But the sun came out yesterday afternoon and it was bright and sparkly and frosty this morning, so I'm a happy girl...
funny! Cute Cass!
Your photos are great! As I type this we are getting hit with a big snow storm... and my kids have zero interest in playing it. They don't like the cold!
Post a Comment