Sunday, February 19, 2012

third and last

Last night was the 3rd Annual Dessert Party at our house ... so much fun and so much food! I pulled out those red hearts again and had each couple pose for their love photo, just like the last two years here and here. My friend Carol has gone through some big changes this past year so all the girls surrounded her for her photo, as we do love her so much. (She really loved the idea!)

How I'm going to miss these friends, miss these little traditions of ours and miss these fabulous nights of fun together. Thanks everyone for another memorable evening!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have I ever told you that you're a great writer? I sure enjoy reading your blog, I actually just caught up. We're so thankful to have had you guys in our lives for a year. I knew I should've made you sign a contract! Take care and I look forward to reading your blog in this new season. Erynn