We celebrated Easter today instead - all the fun, chocolatey stuff - as Sam was gone to Vancouver over the weekend surprising Jeff at his 40th birthday party. So the boys woke up to find their new buckets (from MonkeySeeBoutique - love them!) full of goodies and treats from the Easter Bunny. Of course they both let out a scream when they saw the Thomas the Train Pez dispensers, as they are crazy about Thomas these days. Still. Always. They held off long enough to eat breakfast and then they just had to, had to, had to get right to painting ... while I took off for a few hours to just.be.alone. Needed that. Gorgeous, warm, sunny spring day - it was amazing. The boys even got a bit of sunburn each on their faces so it looks like we're back to the season of sun hats! Easter egg hunt in the backyard before dinner and a big ham and potatoes spread for dinner. Plus a certain raspberry crepe cake for dessert, yummo. Now late to bed as usual and hopefully everyone to sleep all night. Because I would certainly like to!
OK, I will lurk no longer! LOL Absolutely LOVE those buckets and your boys are getting so big - and I love all the bright color in these photos ... yay for spring! =)
5 comments:
Very cute Cass -I LOVE those buckets!
OK, I will lurk no longer! LOL Absolutely LOVE those buckets and your boys are getting so big - and I love all the bright color in these photos ... yay for spring! =)
Your boys are so blessed to have a thoughtful
Mama like you. (I just threw the chocolate eggs on the grass;-)
Where are you going to church for now? Have you seen Lorna and her kids?
Those buckets are the BEST!!! Cute boys, too :) :)
-Bethany
So cute. Thanks for the fun afternoon initiating Amy into the fine art of watching toddlers. We enjoyed the visit as always!
Post a Comment