We went for my 14 week prenatal check today ... and experienced the joy again of hearing that fast, whooshing heartbeat. I guess this really is all real! My expanding belly would certainly agree but I needed to hear Baby today. To say hello and to know that he or she is safe and healthy and growing. The heartbeat measured 153 beats per minute, exactly the same as Henry at this age ... another reason why I think we're having another boy! Any early guesses? But we'll have to see what wonderful surprise we're given this time ... waiting for that moment when Sam tells me if we have another son or a new daughter. For now I'm simply content to hear that heartbeat, beat, beat, beating away.
5 comments:
No doubt - a daughter!
That's about the same heartbeat our baby girl has! Hers is always 150 to 155...! You never know!
No desire to know ahead of time? I wanted to with Amy, but not with Jeremy!
I'm so glad to "hear" along with you that Baby #2 is doing well.
At my last checkup, my girl's heartbeat was 153, so you never know. =) Glad you were able to hear the heartbeat!
I know ... it's silly to base my guesses on heartbeat rates ... still ... I'm thinking boy. Which would be glorious.
Or I would be deliciously surprised to have a girl.
Post a Comment