Tuesday, April 14, 2009

let's just be clear

Avocado was not a hit. (And these were taken before the gagging turned into projectile vomiting!)

9 comments:

Jason, Angie and Brady said...

oh my word! haha! avocado is one of Brady's favorites. too funny. poor henry :)

Dad in the Okanagan said...

Avocado ---- Ughhhh! Like Calvin and Hobbs - you should start with the 'fifth food group' - Chocolate Coated Sugar Bombs!

Anonymous said...

Elsie was CRAZY for sweet potato and a good ol' mashed banana is usually a hit too....I love his disgusted face! He definitely let's you know what he's thinking. And I love the 14 week picture of you and Henry...just a tiny hint of belly!
Love, Chey.

The Essons said...

Hey Cass -you'll have to try it again another time -did you mix it with some breast milk or formula? That always did the trick for Caleb and now he loves it! :0) Do you have the solid thing all worked out?

Jason, Angie and Brady said...

P.S. Brady likes it mashed with bananas; maybe try that?

Cass said...

well bananas were not a hit as well tonight! ... i think it's the lumpier texture??

Joy said...

Oh my goodness....avocado??? I'd spit it out too!

I'm so glad you keep posting, Cass. I feel like I know Henry well even though I have yet to hold him.

My blog is up and running with a new post in about 40 minutes. It is just a teaser post though, so don't get too excited.

Anonymous said...

Mom M. , in the Cowichan Valley, says,
Poor little, lamb, could he not start on something delicious like pears or peaches. I'm sure there is a reason for the non sweet foods Beets were a favorite of Sam's.He just liked to get his hands in it and spread it around alittle.
You look so healthy Cass and happy too. I just told Dad at lunch that I thought that it was a boy and I hadn't opened up the blog yet.
We have been out planting this last two days so Spring must be coming soon.
love to all.Mom M.

Lo said...

ha ha ha, caleb totally gagged and threw up avocado the first two times he tried it!!! and rice . . . and i can't remember the third thing now, but we think it was the texture too! he likes them now! =) just try again in a month! so cute! =)