Friday, July 10, 2009

this week ...

5 comments:

Joy said...

Amy says, "He's very cute and funny." Jeremy says, "Keep getting into the garbage can; it looks funny." Joy says, "We'll let Amy babysit, but not Jeremy who will be a bad influence on Henry!"

Anonymous said...

Cute pix of an adoranle little boy!

Sharla

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait to see him in August...even though it's a quick visit! I am also looking forward to you meeting our new addition too. It will be so fun! Henry yelling inside the bowl is awesome.
Lotsa love,
Chey.

Mark said...

I cannot believe how big Henry is getting! I love the pic of him digging through the garbage can. I remember those days!

Anonymous said...

I love your baby book of Henry...although not completed..very very cute! I'm sticking to the 4x6's in a little book of their first few months...but sure would love someday to turn it into something more...probably not going to happen though:) I'll just enjoy yours:)