I've been baking furiously for the past 3 days, in preparation for tonight's double Baby Shower I'm hosting at our home for our girl's group. I wanted to do desserts ... and a few more desserts ... and some treats for the Mamas to take home .... so I'm exhausted, to say the least. But really, really happy as well with how everything came out. These rabbit-topped cupcakes were the starting point for my whole
Spring/Vintage Rabbit theme and I promise you, they're just as delicious as they look!
I'm so excited to have everyone here in a few hours .... to celebrate these two new girl babies. And I wouldn't mind something sweet to nosh on as well ... just as a little reward ...
Hmmm, I wonder if there's any baking in the house ...



4 comments:
Very cookie cool, Cassie! Enjoy the fruits of your labors.
Looks awesome, Cass! With every picture I saw, I thought they were great - just the rabbits alone were cute! Then, they're on sticks!! SO CUTE! Then with eyes... and then on top of cupcakes! Wow. You are amazing!
My mouth was watering just seeing the treats. What a fun night you will have had by now. Mom M.
love love love love love....you know that i do! the time and effort to create such a charming vintage look is amazing!
So special! Great photos!
xo.
K
Post a Comment