Yesterday we experienced some time travel ... updating this small antique rocking chair by a few decades just by replacing the fabric ... and what a difference! (
Do you like?) I took this chair off my in-law's hands a few years ago as I could see the potential in it and really loved the wood tones and style of the rocker. But, oh, those colors ... those greens and burgundys paired together yet again ... just made my head spin. (Sorry, Mom and Dad M!) So with our summer project this year being the living room, updating, repositioning, and repainting, this re-upholstery project was on the list too.
And yet isn't it shocking that I chose chocolate brown?! Sigh ... the love affair continues.
6 comments:
Love the chair Cass. I'd love to see your living room "after" photo , too, when you are finished!
Awesome! Want to come re-do some of my chairs?
Oh so lovely! I adore the fabric that you choose...a perfect compliment! Enjoy snuggly rocking time with your kids in your stylish new chair!
K
Very nice Cass - and as I am partial to chocolate brown as well - great taste! :-)
Looks great Cass!
Sharla
LOVE THE CHAIR....beautiful...and of course it is chocolate brown {goes without saying because you always have good taste!}
Post a Comment