Today was Brandi's last day of work before she leaves on maternity leave ... Baby Boy or Girl to arrive any day now. Our whole department put together a surprise breakfast-lunch-all day potluck and so Brandi spent her day eating, talking, eating some more and not getting much work done at all ... which is exactly as it should be. We staged a Gotta Be Preggo picture for the 3 of us in the group known as Lil' Mama, Mid Mama, and Big Mama and I don't think it will be too long before
I'm the Big Mama, yikes!
Have a wonderful week or two before Baby comes {hopefully}, Brandi, and we're sure eagerly waiting to hear your big announcement!

Leah (12 weeks), Cass (16 weeks), & Brandi (pretty close to fully cooked!)

And of course, Katrina joining in to round out this group of friends.
5 comments:
Awe!
Cute lil mama's if you ask me...
K
Love the pics...and an entire day of eating is a terrific way to send off a pregnant woman! Sign me up!
wow what a great idea to take that photo and a keepsake years from now. Yes I can see you are growing Cass!
Oh Cass I love it!!! The pictures turned out great. If only my face was 10 pounds thinner!! HA! I felt so special to have everyone throw me a suprise breakfast and I am thankful for such great friends!
Hey Cass!
You look GREAT! Been meaning to visit your site for awhile now, so I finally got caught up on ALL your recent blogs!:) Nice new Car! We are looking around for a newer one too(we have an old '79). Do you think you might be having enough babies to fill the whole car up?;-) KAri Joy
Post a Comment