Yay! Look at the little cousins-to-be. So cute!!!!! Can't wait till we can get a picture of us preggo together!Bethany
Cass -you two girls are SO cute!!! How fun that you can be experiencing this at the same time! God Bless!
So, you are having a wee lass, and Bethany will have a little lad!! Atleast that is what I was told carrying high/low meant!! I'm so happy for you!
Hot Mamas!!! Lookin' good!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yay! Look at the little cousins-to-be. So cute!!!!! Can't wait till we can get a picture of us preggo together!
Bethany
Cass -you two girls are SO cute!!! How fun that you can be experiencing this at the same time!
God Bless!
So, you are having a wee lass, and Bethany will have a little lad!! Atleast that is what I was told carrying high/low meant!! I'm so happy for you!
Hot Mamas!!! Lookin' good!
Post a Comment