- 3 weeks max to go!
- 31 lbs gained and I'm still loving my big-bellied body.
- No stretch marks {yet!}
- Did lots of baking and cooking yesterday so the freezer is full!
- Our little Baby Beluga is still happy inside.
- No dilation at last check.
- Last day of non-motherhood for my sister!
- Sam's home today to get house stuff done ... and I'm getting dirty painting again.
- The sun is out and it's a beautiful September day.
Do or Don’t: Ghost Lashes
1 week ago

10 comments:
just thought i would pop over to see how things are coming along over at the plum and posy! oh my goodness....only 3 more weeks...
how very exciting!! sounds like you have all your ducks in a row!
thinking of you!
K
Cass -Sounds like you are all ready -REST!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know you don't believe me, but you don't have to have everything done before baby comes! Take lots of naps -sleep in and read and watch TV.
Enjoy these last few weeks/days!
Yay Cass! I am so happy that your due date is so soon....hopefully Baby M wants to come out on or even a little before that day!
You look great in your 37 week shot. That is a great belly!
And congratulations also on almost being an Auntie! Sisters having babies together is so great!
Talk to you soon!
Love, Chey.
Glad to know everything is okay:-)
getting down to the wire.....
Hi There Momma,
We are in the count down too.
You really look wonderful. Hope you can get out for a nice walk while the weather is still good as youwill have lots of house time soon. It will help to keep toned .
We will look forward to pics of the nursery when the chair comes as well.
love, Mom M.
Any news about that little niece of yours yet? Sharla
Cass!! you crack me up - I'm tired just reading about all the stuff you're doing - I can't believe you're painting!! Crazy girl! =) I agree with everyone else - Rest while you can!!! =)
And lather up your underbelly with body butter/cream - my stretch marks didn't come until the last few weeks, and I didn't know until someone told me their stretch marks were all underneath their belly!! =P Much love!!! =)
How exciting Cass!! I can't wait to find out what you are having!
Oh and I agree with Matt and Steph ... get some rest ... the painting can be finished later but it will be a long time until you are back to normal sleep!
I delivered at 38 and five...so I'm thinking you should deliver tomorrow!!
Post a Comment