Here's me and my 40 week Belly, in all it's glory! I couldn't decide which photo to share as I like the inside one but it has too much shadow and is rather misleading - or the outside shot which certainly leaves no size o'girth to the imagination.
Due date is here and it's been amazing to marvel that I'm actually
experiencing September 23rd today, as we've been looking forward to that special date for so long. No hints, or indications, or niggly feelings to report ... Baby and I are still just happy to hang out together and so I'm as curious as you are as to
when. My Doctor will only allow me to go to 41 weeks so after another appointment this Friday we'll book an induction for Monday or Tuesday, if I haven't gone into labour on my own by then. But here's hoping!!
Thanks so much to all of you who've written or called in this past week to let me know you're thinking about me ... that means so much and I love it that you're as excited as we are (
ok, maybe not as excited, that's just not possible!) to finally meet our boy or girl. And believe me, we can't wait til we have some news to share! Soon, soon, soon ...

7 comments:
I hope you'll post when you go into labor so we can all be praying and on edge about looking for the announcement! So excited for you to experience this! Labor is awesome!!
Love you...
oh the outside picture is a great "today is the due date" photo! i am glad to hear that you are feeling well and that you and baby are happy to hang out together just a little longer...i am certain that before next week this little morgan baby will have made his/her grand enterance into the world! we were happy to see you today...and your growing belly!
take care mama bear!
Happy Due Date! And you look fabulous, of course! Can't wait to hear the announcement...Baby Morgan is certainly loved to pieces already!
Thinking about you Cass!
Cass, you look stunning ... can't wait to here about the little one!
Cass you look absolutely beautiful hanging out with babes'. I really think that pregnant women have a glow that just shines and you for sure are a proud owner of that GLOW..
Take care Cass!
when will it arrive? when she/he is darn good and ready they say. You look awesome.. thinking of you as you wait.
Post a Comment