Saturday, May 23, 2009

so far this weekend I ...


... scrapbooked a fun "Cousins" page



... listened to these two talking about what this strange event called a
"warm day" is and why little boys must wear their fishing derby hats
whenever they're out in the sun


... ordered the fabric to have our antique rocking chair reupholstered
(love, love the pattern of chocolate brown zinnias!)



... & decided against returning my Mother's Day gift from Williams
Sonoma. Alright ... we'll keep you.


I hope you're having a good weekend as well!
Leave a comment and tell me what you're up to ...

6 comments:

Dan & Hillary said...

Glad you're having a fun wknd! It's sunny here, too, but the wind is quite cold.

This wknd is Memorial Day, so we're going to see Dan's cousins for a BBQ. I'm baking beans and smoked turkey pieces. Yumm...

Glad all is well with you and the Belly!

katrina lauren said...

-I know...we were so lucky to have such a beautiful day! Will summer stay on now?
-I love your 'picture perfect' stamp on your scrapbooking page...so sweet!
-Can't wait to see your finished chair...where are you getting this done?
-And always love the photos of your beautiful little henry!

happy weekend my friend! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

great pics of sam and Hen in the ppool...and you 20 weeks already! Wow really does fly by!!!
let's see...we went garage saling this am and yesterday went to the urgent care with Selah who reacted to her DTaP shot :-/...we hope she is doing better soon! have a good rest of hte weekend!

Joy said...

This weekend made me dream of summer...warmth, doors open, kids playing on trampoline and with water, family time together, and sleeping in without having to be somewhere for a particular time!

5 weeks and counting!

The Essons said...

Great pictures Cass -you always inspire me to get scrapbooking. We had a church couples retreat here this weekend -of course, Caleb came along. A few of our sweet teen girls came along to babysit for those of us who can't leave our little ones overnight just yet.

Glad you are feeling and doing well. You look great!

Anonymous said...

Oh Cass...I LOVE that fabric!! What a perfect choice for an antique chair!!!

Sharla