From screaming through 48 seconds of tummy time to surviving more than one "the pillow wasn't behind me and the first thing to land was my head" incidents to rolling over and over and pivoting and pushing himself backwards all over the room ... The Boy is now on the move!
Now I am fully comprehending just how completely my life will change.
But am I ever so proud of our Boy.

9 comments:
cute! a busy little bee on the move! watch out mama bear!!!!!
GO HENRY!!! RUN CASS AND SAM, RUN!!!
YEah! I love it when they begin to crawl! :) Nice stroller! I just got a double stroller (again) off craigslist...I prefer the double where the one is in front of the other...but then the side by side jogger we had in Bolivia was VERY heavy and also a bit too wide for the sidewalks in Camiri where all the venders sold their stuff:). The first time we used it there the front tire fell off while we were going down a sidewalk and bounced into a fruit stand...it was embarrasing as most off the people around began to snicker :-/... at any rate, yours looks nice:)
FUN!!!! Well Momma Cass be prepared those little hands can reach everything in sight!
What a sweet boy you have
How exciting, Cass!!! But watch out...you don't have any idea how much those little ones can get their hands on until they crawl and pull themselves up!
Sharla
Aw, he looks so proud of himself!
definitely a lifestyle change..so handsome and happy and healthy is your Henry!
Hooray for Henry! He looks so happy to be on the move....it's so cute when they finally take off! But yes, your life will change once again. So much excitement!
Love,
Chey.
I can't believe Henry is already scooting around... so cute!
Post a Comment